Wednesday, September 14, 2011

So you've become a Doctor Who fangirl! (or boy!)...or you've noticed some changes in your friends...

Heyhihello, blog readers!


My name is Kat and I've put together a list of a few traits
that may appear once one becomes addicted obsessed a fangirl!


Going around arguing the Cool Factor of bow ties.






Acquiring TARDIS-blue accessories.







Display of "New Episode" face







Usage of Doctor Who reactions and graphics on unrelated things.


Cellphone ringtones and alerts become:
the theme song

the TARDIS

other soundbites




Adopting catch phrases into texts and conversations.







Display of "My Date Didn't Show Up in a TARDIS" face







A sudden interest in the rise and fall of Rome.



TARDIS-blue becomes a wardrobe-defining color.






Yes, yes... I am guilty of these myself... What about you all!
What other traits of a Doctor Who fangirl? (OR BOY!)

Thanks for playing along! I hope you leave more traits in the comments!
I also want to thank ElysiePiecie for letting me write my very first guest post!
IF you'd like to read more fangirl-y posts from me, I blog here.
Alas, I am way more loyal to tumblr, Twitter and YouTube!
Okey! Enough pimping of myself!

Allons-y, Alonso!

{ps. all images via tumblr}

4 comments:

  1. "My date didn't show up in the TARDIS face"
    Accurate. Love it, Kat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this post!

    not a doctor who fan myself. but you've kinda made me wanna be one.

    www.ithinkijustbloggedmyself.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bowties ARE cool, tardis blue is my new favorite color, and I am working on incorporating "Geronimo" into my everyday vocabulary...

    Diagnosis? Doctor Who fangirl. And proud. :)

    ReplyDelete