Heyhihello, blog readers!

My name is Kat and I've put together a list of a few traits
that may appear once one becomesaddicted obsessed a fangirl!
Going around arguing the Cool Factor of bow ties.

My name is Kat and I've put together a list of a few traits
that may appear once one becomes
Going around arguing the Cool Factor of bow ties.

Acquiring TARDIS-blue accessories.

Display of "New Episode" face

Usage of Doctor Who reactions and graphics on unrelated things.

Cellphone ringtones and alerts become:
the theme song
the TARDIS
other soundbites
Adopting catch phrases into texts and conversations.

Display of "My Date Didn't Show Up in a TARDIS" face

A sudden interest in the rise and fall of Rome.

TARDIS-blue becomes a wardrobe-defining color.

Yes, yes... I am guilty of
What other traits of a Doctor Who fangirl? (OR BOY!)
Thanks for playing along! I hope you leave more traits in the comments!
I also want to thank ElysiePiecie for letting me write my very first guest post!
IF you'd like to read more fangirl-y posts from me, I blog here.
Alas, I am way more loyal to tumblr, Twitter and YouTube!
Okey! Enough pimping of myself!
Allons-y, Alonso!
{ps. all images via tumblr}
"My date didn't show up in the TARDIS face"
ReplyDeleteAccurate. Love it, Kat!
love this post!
ReplyDeletenot a doctor who fan myself. but you've kinda made me wanna be one.
www.ithinkijustbloggedmyself.co.uk
These comments... =D
ReplyDeleteBowties ARE cool, tardis blue is my new favorite color, and I am working on incorporating "Geronimo" into my everyday vocabulary...
ReplyDeleteDiagnosis? Doctor Who fangirl. And proud. :)