Sunday, November 28, 2010
Friday, November 19, 2010
2. My favorite Thanksgiving was...this is a tough one. I kind of liked last year's because everyone was together. I'm sad that my Daddy O has to work this Thanksgiving and my cousin and his new wife won't be able to fly home for it.
3. My signature Thanksgiving dish is ...I don't make any, I'm just the taste tester. I think this year, my Mama is going to let me help with the family guarded gravy. Seriously, no one knows the recipe except for a couple of family members.
4. My favorite Thanksgiving food is the yummy dressing. For ya'll that don't know, it's totally better than stuffing.
5. Thanksgiving free association! Colin, Macys parade, Santa (I know him!), the lake, turkey, dressing, wars over the last piece of jellied cranberry sauce...
6. Thansgiving is one of my favorite times to be with my family. I love the hint of fall in the air. It officially marks the beginning of the holiday season and means that I get to spend even more time with my family :)
7. I am thankful for my family and friends. Without them I would be nothing. They help me be a better me and accept me for who I am. Thank you to each and every one of you. I love ya'll.
Saturday, November 13, 2010
Friday, November 12, 2010
2. The best gift I've ever received was a picture collage that my Paw-Paw made for me. It's the only gift that has ever made me cry.
3. A time that I was truly and genuinely surprised was when I had the revelation that I can't fix everything. Not a fun suprise, but it was one of those light bulb moments.
4. I can't leave the house without my drivers license and insurance card...I feel like they must be on me at all times.
5. My favorite day of the week is Monday because that's usually when I have a little free time to relax before my 4 pm class. Lately, I've been thinking Friday.
6. Something that can always make me laugh is thinking about my family and friends and all the gooberish times we've had together.
7. My perfect day would include sleeping in and not having a single drop of homework to do. It'd also involve spending time with my friends and snuggling up with a book.
Friday, November 5, 2010
The Gunpowder Treason and Plot,
I know of no reason
Why Gunpowder Treason
Should ever be forgot...
Tuesday, November 2, 2010
I'm not here to write a review on the movie, because goodness gracious was it sappy and the last line was hysterical, but really I wanted to talk about the Club Di Giulietta. There really is a club based out of Verona that acts as Juliet's secretaries. I've been obsessed with this since seeing it on the travel channel many many moons ago. So guess what, I wrote a letter to them...and I got a reply. Yes, I wrote a letter to some random lady pretending to be Juliet in Verona about my love life. Haha, or actually, it was more like the lack there of. Anyways, it's a pretty neat experience. I got a reply that was so sappy, that my heart hurt, and I even got a sticker out of.
Here's the address if you want to write to Juliet:
CLUB DI GIULIETTA - THE JULIET CLUB
via Galilei 3 - 37100 Verona
I know it's a silly little thing to do, but it's a lot of fun. Let me know if you decide to write and get a reply.
Just thought you'd like to know!