It's that time of the week again. It's Fill in the Blank Friday! I've been severely neglecting my blog...the first 2 weeks back in Missouri and I've been keeping busy. Plus I've been super lame and have been falling asleep at 8:30/9 every night. Don't' worry friends though, I shall return to my normal night owlness soon. Anyways without any further ado...
1. One of life's most simple pleasures is the smell of a new book. It's such a lovely smell. I also love the laugh of a small child. It's pure delight.
2. When people speak down to me because of my age, it really makes me want to punch someone.
3. I like the smell of carbon paper because, it reminds me of going to the Delta Jet Base with my Daddy O when I was little.
4. Dawn is a funny word. Apparently with my southerness and all, I don't pronounce it correctly.
5. If I had to choose one beauty product to use for the rest of eternity it would be mascara. Hands down.
6. I'm happy that I survived my first week back at school. Yay for the weekend.
7. I would never intentionally be mean to someone. Sometimes people don't understand my sarcasm. If I accidentally hurt your feelings I beat myelf up over it.
If you want to play along, make sure you link up at the lovely Lauren's blog.