I found this lovely challenge from Vanessa and thought it would be fun to play along. So here goes nothing...
1. I say I'm not a stress eater, but I really am. Actually more of a stress drinker. Not alcoholic type of drinker...but an icee drinker. Icees cure everything.
2. I think Glee's first season was its best season. Last season was blah...
3. Fictional boyfriends (i.e. books/tv/movies) have not ruined my expectations for guys.
4. Sometimes I wish I could be more daring. I walk a pretty straight line.
5. I think sometimes, I worry just to worry, even though I don't know how to stop.
6. I sometimes think about getting a tattoo...but then the thought of not liking it when I'm 80 always stops me.
7. I think that if I lose weight, people will like me better.
8. That being said, I am very wishy washy in my self confidence. Some days I feel feisty and comfortable in my own skin...others I don't.
9. Sometimes, trying to be optimistic can be tiring. It's good to have a good mopey day every once in a while.
10. I believe in the power of my teddy bear, Cherry. When I get upset, she is still the thing I hold onto at night.
Let me know if you decide to play along :D