Sunday, September 25, 2011

10 Day Challenge

I found this lovely challenge from Vanessa and thought it would be fun to play along. So here goes nothing...



10 Secrets

1. I say I'm not a stress eater, but I really am. Actually more of a stress drinker. Not alcoholic type of drinker...but an icee drinker. Icees cure everything.

2. I think Glee's first season was its best season. Last season was blah...

3. Fictional boyfriends (i.e. books/tv/movies) have not ruined my expectations for guys.
4. Sometimes I wish I could be more daring. I walk a pretty straight line.

5. I think sometimes, I worry just to worry, even though I don't know how to stop.

6. I sometimes think about getting a tattoo...but then the thought of not liking it when I'm 80 always stops me.

7. I think that if I lose weight, people will like me better.

8. That being said, I am very wishy washy in my self confidence. Some days I feel feisty and comfortable in my own skin...others I don't.

9. Sometimes, trying to be optimistic can be tiring. It's good to have a good mopey day every once in a while.

10. I believe in the power of my teddy bear, Cherry. When I get upset, she is still the thing I hold onto at night.


Let me know if you decide to play along :D

5 comments:

  1. Hey I wanna play :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this and you! I think I'll play along.
    P.S. I didn't get rid of my childhood teddy bear until I was 20.. and I still miss it. And I got really emotional when I packed away all my stuffed animals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could be more daring, but I'm a wuss.
    I, too, think people would like me better if I weighed less.
    I love my tattoo. & I swore I'd never get another one. But a few years later I'm contemplating what I want next. I'm sure 80 year old me won't care what I look like at that point, wrinkly or tattooed. 8)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I shouldn't be surprised anymore by how similar we can be, but I still am.
    ICEE's are the answer to all of life's questions, if you ask me.
    I loved Glee at first, but now it makes my skin crawl.
    I believe in a good mopey day too. (Though I probably have one more than I should.)
    I'm glad you posted this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I'm a new follower! I know this is an older post but I just came across it while looking through your blog and I think I may play along ;)

    -Adri
    www.maviecherie.com

    ReplyDelete