It's a little late in the day, but it's still Friday...so here we go!
1. You should always take time to enjoy the little things...even if it is just a strawberry limeade before class, or stopping in a book store just for the smell of it. Random examples, but it is the little moments in life that are often forgotten. I try my best to remember to enjoy them.
2. Books make the world a happier place to be. There is nothing better than a good book.
3. I can hardly wait for Thanksgiving. I can't wait to go home and see my family and meet one of my bestie's new little boy.
4. Friday is my favorite day of the week. Currently I have Fridays off of school and work. So it is my me day. I love it.
5. Something totally dumb and ridiculous that I love is the "Party Rock Anthem" music video. I totally want to learn the dance. I'm stealing Lauren's answer for this. I sent out this video to my friends, insisting that we must learn it for our girl's night. They didn't go along with it.
6. If I could, I would hire a laundress to do all my laundry. I totally stole this answer from Lauren, again, but I couldn't help it. I hate dragging my laundry down seven floors to do it.
7. I rather like nicknames. I think they're a lot of fun. I also feel like a nickname has to be earned, and I love when I'm given one.
PS: If you want to play along, make sure you link up with Lauren's blog!
Also, this video was too good not to share. Thanks for sharing this with me, Jess.