2. Asteroids. When Armageddon came out when I was little, I was terrified that I was going to die because an asteroid was going to come and take us all out. Yep, and the recent space trash flying at us brought this fear back up.
3. Dying alone.
4. I'm afraid that my worrying is going to push people away.
5. I'm afraid that I may lose myself and my identity.
6. I can be so much of an only child, that sometimes I'm afraid that when I do find my significant other, I won't know how to handle the relationship.
7. I'm afraid that something will happen to my family while I'm away at school.
8. Sometimes I can legitimately see myself with agoraphobia, because I tend to get paralyzed with worry sometime. This scares me more than anything.
9. I'm afraid that I'm not going to find a job when I graduate in May.
10. I'm terrified of my graduate exit project.