Monday, September 26, 2011

10 Day Challenge--Day 2

Day 2...9 Loves








1. My parents. They are my best friends.



2. My besties...I'm not going to name names, you know who you are.


3. Icees. This girl loves her some 32 oz, Coke icees from RaceTrak.



4. Muse. Their music speaks to my soul...as cheesy as that sounds.



5. My collection of books. Please don't make me choose a favorite. They're all amazing. Each with their different typefaces, smells, page texture. Don't get me gushing about my books.



6. The sound of the waves crashing outside of my bedroom window, when my family and I go on vacation. I would be in heaven if I could hear this sound daily.



7. There is this smell my room gets when my childhood room gets really warm. It's hard to describe. It's not musty, but a really clean smell. It reminds me of being little and content.


8. British accents. It had to be said. There is nothing more beautiful than a good British accent.



9. Airports. Weird love, but I do. I love to make up stories in my head as I'm people watching. Where are they going? Who are they meeting? It's fun. There is such a wonderful sense of adventure at the airport.



10. The smell of the earth after it has just rained. That smell of the soil, the trees...it's just such a comforting warm smell. It's one of the happiest smells in the world to me.


What are your loves?

2 comments:

  1. Books. Waves. & British Accents.
    I love all these things.
    & the smell of rain.
    So comforting.
    & I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm, Icees, now you have made me want one!

    Hahah I have a friend who is OBSESSED with Muse. So obsessed that she travels all over the world so she can go to concerts. :P

    Sorry for posting a link (hopefully this doesn't go to your spam folder..) but this is something you might like: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYpIHBqi0Ns :)

    ReplyDelete