Tuesday, September 13, 2011

The ABCs of Doctor Who

Hello! I’m Abbi from glam bam thank you ma’am, and I love Doctor Who.



(can you tell?)

I could literally go on all day about all the things I love about Doctor Who. But since I probably shouldn’t do that, here’s a little list of my favorite things, in alphabetical order.

Allons-y, Allonso!
Bowties are cool. (See also: Fezes are cool. Stetsons are cool.)
Come along, Pond.
Don’t. Blink. Blink and you’re dead.
Exterminate! Exterminate!
Fish fingers and custard.
Geronimo!
Harvey Wallbanger?!
I’m waving at fat!
Jack Harkness.
K9.
Late night marathons. We’ve all had them.
Matt Smith. (And David Tennant. And Christoper Eccleston. I love them all.)
New new Earth.
Ood! I love the Ood.
Ponds. The Ponds are amazing.
Queen Victoria. “I am not amused.”
Rose Tyler. And Raxacoricofallapatorius.
Sonic screwdriver (even though it doesn’t do wood.)
The glasses. And squealing every single time Tennant wears them.
Unicorn and The Wasp. It’s simultaneously the best and worst episode.
Vashta Nerada.
Wilfred Mott. And wibbly wobbly timey wimey.
X...I tried and tried and this was the only one I couldn’t come up with.
You just want to mate?!
Z-Neutrino Biological Inversion Catalyser (extra points to anyone who can get this one.)

I’m always looking for an excuse to fangirl anywhere and everywhere, so thanks to the always wonderful Elyse for giving me yet another outlet to do so! :)

6 comments:

  1. I loved reading this! Such a great idea, Abbi. And I'm proud to say I know what each of them mean! Even the last one. Isn't that what The Doctor uses to kill Davros in Journey's End?

    X is a hard one. The only one I could think of is Dalek X. Or... "X, Dalek"? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah! Love it!

    For X I cheated and it would have to be from ODW*
    http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Xeraphin

    *Original DW

    ReplyDelete
  3. For X, my bf and I came up with xenophobe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. X could be used as a Roman numeral. X would be ten, or Xl could be eleven. Or lX could be nine, but doesn't start with X

    ReplyDelete
  5. X could be used as a Roman numeral. X would be ten, or Xl could be eleven. Or lX could be nine, but doesn't start with X

    ReplyDelete