Thursday, September 15, 2011

Obsessed

So I get a little obsessed with things...at the moment, it's good songs. Well, I guess that's all subjective, but here are the current songs I'm obsessed with.

Kanye and JayZ dropped "Otis" some time in the recent past. But all I could think about is the original song "Try A Little Tenderness" and Duckie.


Tony Bennett and Amy Winehouse. This song is beautiful.


Sail by AWOLNATION.


I am not a Beyonce fan, but I can't get enough of this song. I think it's because she's actually singing and not screaming. And the beat is so fun.


"The Next Episode" it's the radio edit, but it's not entirely clean. My friend, Kristina, and I have recently rediscovered this song. For some reason I'm always humming this or the Sanford and Sons theme song.


I resisted "Moves Like Jagger" for a very long time. It wasn't until this past week when the volunteers at work got it stuck in my head that I finally accepted it.


I know they're not all new, or the best things ever...but they're all pretty much on rotation in my head. I'm always looking for good music. Any suggestions?

2 comments:

  1. I almost yelled out loud when I saw the first video! I absolutely LOVE Pretty in Pink and Ducky was my favorite- that scene was the BEST.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moves like Jagger gets stuck in my head all the time! I didn't want to like the song but I totally do!

    ReplyDelete