Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Vintage Vinyl

So I've been doing some exploring in St Louis and I've been looking for that perfect little spot that has all the cool thrift stores and restaurants. Well, I've found that spot and it's called The Loop. I went later at night with some friends, yes I have friends! Aren't you shocked??? Anywho, I went later at night on Saturday and all the shops were closed except for one...Vintage Vinyl. Vintage Vinyl reminds me a bit of Empire Records(If you haven't seen that movie, go get it!), it's opened until midnight and it's got a great selection of vinyl. I decided to go with this gem...



It's back when The Beatles weren't the Fab Four, but rather the Fab Five. It's back when they first got started and Stuart Sutcliffe and Pete Best were in the band. Eventually they got rid of those two and added Ringo and became one of the best groups of all time. Anywho, I just thought I'd show off my find. I'm pretty proud of it.

1 comment: