It's fill in the blank Friday! If you play along make sure you link up with Lauren's blog.
1. The strangest thing I've ever eaten is escargot. My uncle talked me into eating it. It was actually pretty good.
2. I wouldn't be caught dead in...this is a hard one, because I feel like if I say you'll never catch me dead in something, the fates will play a mean trick on me and you'll see me in it. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't catch me in a velour sweatsuit though.
3. When I am 75 I will hopefully be a fiesty old firecracker, surrounded by all my friends and family.
4. If I had to be named after a place I would want to be named Angela, after Port Angeles. They would call me Angie. Oh, or Savannah after Savannah GA.
5. My name is Elyse after Elise in Somewhere in Time and the spelling came from a sweet old lady my mom knew. Nicole...not sure where that came from. I guess I should ask.
6. My all time favorite photo...this is a hard one for me because I can't decide. One of my favorites is a picture of one of my friends Stacey and I in Orlando. I also love this one photo of my Paw-Paw from the 50s when he is wearing a blue jean jacket, looking very handsome.
7. If I could afford it I would be a jetsetting fool. You could not keep me from exploring the world.