Friday, September 17, 2010

Fill in the blank Friday!!!!


1. When I get a day to myself usually, I find a really good book and just sit and read. Sometimes I do some cleaning. No matter what I do though, it's always nice knowing that there is no pressure to do anything.


2. High school was.... good for me. I had a close knit group of friends that I loved. I still keep in touch with the majority of them. I worried a lot about whether people liked me and if I was fat...I look back at pictures from then and want to kick myself.


3. A little dream I have is to travel. I would love to pick up and go anywhere at anytime. I wish I was a free spirit like that, but I'm not.

4. A big dream I have is to have a love family and a house with an amazing library. Floor to ceiling with ladders and everything.

5. If I could drive any car I can't decide! I've got racing in my blood, so it needs to be fast and pretty. I've always wanted an old Bug that I can paint on and make it look happy.


6. A time that I felt really and truly beautiful hmmm...I'll have to think about this one and let ya'll know.


7. Tomorrow I will.... be doing homework. Yuck.

If you want to play along, make sure you link up with Lauren's blog! Have a Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. There's nothing more I'd want than to be that free spirit you speak of. I'd love to just get up & go too but the responsible OCD girl in me stops me every time lol.

    Have a great weekend! Stopping by from Laurens blog :)

    ReplyDelete