Thursday, January 13, 2011

It's been a while...

So I haven't done a post in quite a while. Actually this is the second time I've been on a computer in 3-4 weeks. I went home to Georgia for the holidays, there's more about that to come in the future, and didn't want to waste any of my time with my family. Coming back to St Louis for school has been rough. When I first moved out here, I was fine. I didn't cry, it was like an adventure. However, this time was different. I'm not going to be a Debbie Downer, but I do miss home something fierce. Anyways, just thought I'd drop a quick note saying, "Hi!". More on the holidays and future adventures to come soon...


PS: Enjoy this eye candy...can I just say Holy Crow! Hurry up November!


Picture via Twilight Poison

1 comment:

  1. I can't even think after seeing that picture.

    *dead*

    ReplyDelete