Sunday, January 23, 2011

Down in the Dumps...

So it's not a lie when I say I've been in the dumps these past two weeks. It was super hard missing home, but there are a couple of things that get me through this.

I love my skype dates with my parents. I love my Mama and Daddy O to pieces. I love that they learned how to use skype just for me...and I love being able to see their faces whenever I get lonely.

I also get by with a little help from my friends. I'm looking at ya'll. Seriously, my life is so much better with ya'll in it. Thank you.
While I don't always do this first, which is something I need to work on, I pray.
I also get by, by singing this little diddy in my head. In one of my darkest hours, my friend Stacey, told me this is what she sings when she's down. Well I persevered thanks to her and this little song. I'm eternally grateful to Charlotte's Web and Stacey for telling me to "chin up".

1 comment:

  1. Oh doll...I am sorry you are feeling down. My email/skype/phone is always around! Dm me on Twitter if you want my info!

    Keep your chin up :o)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete