Friday, January 28, 2011

It's Friday!!

It's Fill in the Blank Friday! I love doing these before I go to work. It gives me a good start to the day. If you decide to play along, go to Lauren's blog and link up :)
Picture Via...

1. If my house was on fire and I could only grab 3 things I'd grab my teddy bear that I've had since I was three (Cherry), my purse, and probably my little travel pillow. I'm sure I'd grab my lap top too if I got to have a fourth item.

2. A smell I really like is my mom's spaghetti when it's cooking, cinnamon, lavender, and fresh laundry.


3. Something you might not know about me is that I'm kind of athletic, despite being so stinkin' uncoordinated. I did tap, ballet, jazz, pointe, and played softball, volleyball, and basketball.

4. Some of my favorite websites to putter about on are etsy, ebay, the many blogs that I'm in love with, my life is average, post secret...


5. This weekend I will be catching up on some homework. I'm having a hard time getting back into the swing of things. I also plan on reading some "fun" books too.

6. Nothing makes me happier than talking to my parents. It's an instant feeling of love and makes me get the warm fuzzies.

7. A bad habit I have is playing with my hair a lot. I tend to run my fingers through it a lot (or at least I'm told). I'm also a huge worrier. I worry that I'm supposed to be worrying about something, but I'm not. Haha, it's a vicious cycle.

1 comment:

  1. I agree, I'm a total worrier too. And I often play with my hair, or worse I touch my face. A lot. I love the smells you do!!! All yummy!

    ReplyDelete