Friday, January 14, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday!

It's that time of the week again. I've missed doing this the past couple of weeks. If you want to play along go to Lauren's blog and link up.







1. I feel happy when I finish a really good book, when my Daddy O calls me from work in the morning to tell me good morning, my goodnight conversation with my Mama, the random conversations that I have with my friends, and when I'm snuggled up in my bed with my heated mattress pad on and getting to wake up on my own terms (not the alarm clock's).

2. I get silly when I'm around my family and friends...so basically all the stinkin' time. It gets even worse when I'm sleep deprived or had a bazillion icees.

3. Something that makes me sad is when I get that feeling that people don't get me. It's something I worry about all the time.

4. Something that makes me annoyed is Florida and Missouri drivers...they just don't know how, people who talk down to me and try to belittle me, that I'm a frustrated crier...just to name a few.

5. A time that I've been truly surprised when I got into grad school.

6. I am so thankful for my family and friends. I know it's a generic answer, but I am truly nothing without them.

7. I feel loved when I get off the phone with my family and friends from back home. They love me despite my flaws.

5 comments:

  1. We're like soul sisters or something.

    1. I LOVE waking up on my own terms. Even if it's the exact same time I get up for work, it's just better if the alarm isn't making it happen.

    4. NY and PA drivers are the WORST. I'm from NJ, and while people say we're "crazy" drivers... we're just efficient. At least 5 over the speed limit, we know when to be in the left lane, how to pass someone (and how to be obnoxious about it if they piss us off), and how to go around traffic circles. Dear PA drivers, the left lane is NOT the slow lane. Dear NY drivers, please learn how to merge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great answers chica!!! have a wonderful weekend!

    xo
    monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. This just made my heart warm up. You are such a lovely spirit.

    I am with you on a lot of these...especialy numero 6.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. finishing a good book and waking up without an alarm is definitely something that makes me happy as well :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really sweet post! I love posts like this as you get to learn a little bit about the blogger =) I'm pleased you like Amelie, I have it on DVD so watch it all the time. I think I might have even made my bf love it! Hope you had a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete