1. I feel happy when I finish a really good book, when my Daddy O calls me from work in the morning to tell me good morning, my goodnight conversation with my Mama, the random conversations that I have with my friends, and when I'm snuggled up in my bed with my heated mattress pad on and getting to wake up on my own terms (not the alarm clock's).
2. I get silly when I'm around my family and friends...so basically all the stinkin' time. It gets even worse when I'm sleep deprived or had a bazillion icees.
3. Something that makes me sad is when I get that feeling that people don't get me. It's something I worry about all the time.
4. Something that makes me annoyed is Florida and Missouri drivers...they just don't know how, people who talk down to me and try to belittle me, that I'm a frustrated crier...just to name a few.
5. A time that I've been truly surprised when I got into grad school.
6. I am so thankful for my family and friends. I know it's a generic answer, but I am truly nothing without them.
7. I feel loved when I get off the phone with my family and friends from back home. They love me despite my flaws.