Friday, January 21, 2011

It's that time of the week...

It's my favorite time of the week. Make sure you go to Lauren's blog and link up if you play along.




1. My favorite quote is...oh goodness gracious, I have to pick just one? A recent favorite is from Dr. Seuss : "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

2. A bad habit I have is giggling when it's inappropriate. Apparently I also play with my hair, on a KStew level of proportion. I also worry way too much.


3. The first time I felt like a "grown up" when I finally got to fly from Atlanta to Philadelphia all by my lonesome.


4. Weekends are stressful. Yes I can choose to stay in my pjs, but it's also when I get the most of my homework accomplished.

5. When I was a child I had a teddy bear named Cherry. Cherry was saved from the rejects pile at the mall that were ready to be thrown away. I loved that bear to no end. Cherry survived many tragic incidents...such as getting run over by a train in Colorado. I'm not ashamed to admit that Cherry still sits on my bed.


6. I wish I happy with myself physically, mentally, and emotionally.

7. A secret I have is that I'm afraid that I'll never find Mr. Right and die alone. Being alone scares me more than anything.

2 comments:

  1. Dr. Seuss always has the best quotes doesn't he? =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I feel you on your secret. I feel that same way. Die single, alone with a million cats. Yikes. But I rather be single, then be in a loveless marriage or worst the D word. DIVORCED.

    ReplyDelete