It's my favorite time of the week. Make sure you go to Lauren's blog and link up if you play along.
1. My favorite quote is...oh goodness gracious, I have to pick just one? A recent favorite is from Dr. Seuss : "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
2. A bad habit I have is giggling when it's inappropriate. Apparently I also play with my hair, on a KStew level of proportion. I also worry way too much.
3. The first time I felt like a "grown up" when I finally got to fly from Atlanta to Philadelphia all by my lonesome.
4. Weekends are stressful. Yes I can choose to stay in my pjs, but it's also when I get the most of my homework accomplished.
5. When I was a child I had a teddy bear named Cherry. Cherry was saved from the rejects pile at the mall that were ready to be thrown away. I loved that bear to no end. Cherry survived many tragic incidents...such as getting run over by a train in Colorado. I'm not ashamed to admit that Cherry still sits on my bed.
6. I wish I happy with myself physically, mentally, and emotionally.
7. A secret I have is that I'm afraid that I'll never find Mr. Right and die alone. Being alone scares me more than anything.