Sunday, January 31, 2010

So you think I'm a dork?

So I have been told that I'm a dork. What's new with that? I'm proud to be a dork and wear it on my sleeve. I am comfortable with myself (for the most part). I love that I can be quirky and be myself. Because of this, I get to partake in awesome stuff like this Twilight themed dinner with my amazing friend Lauren! Now a lot of my posts have been about Twilight, and I promise that's not all I think about. Anywho, without further ado, I present Lauren and Elyse's dinner of awesomeness.



This is Lauren, she's pretty much the most amazing person on the face of the earth...


So these are Lauren's wicked mad decorating skills. She had her apartment dripping head to toe (if apartments had heads and toes) in Twilight stuff. These are just a few of my favorites...









This is Lauren's little bit of Forks brought to Atlanta...



Our blood, when we were feeling a little bit of anemic. Technically, it was Strawberry Crush...yum!



We also cooked out of my Twilight Cookbook and made mushroom ravioli. I must say that I was impressed by the way it turned out...considering we both can't stand mushrooms. "NO Jacob! You can't eat the mushroom ravioli!!"...haha, just one of the priceless quotes of the night.




Apparently Lauren gives her approval.

We also made yummy brownies and decorated them...



Lauren did Bella jumping off of a cliff...



and of course I did an apple.


Here's proof that I get sappy during the prom scene, just in case the last post wasn't proof enough.



Oh and these are Lauren's cats...say hi to Brit and Oliver.

1 comment:

  1. I certainly don't think you're a dork :D Thanks for spending the night with me, I had a blast!

    ReplyDelete