So I decided to play along with Lauren's delicious fill in the blanks...
1. Today for breakfast I ate cinnamon toast with orange sauce. So stinkin' delicious.
2. My go to/never fail recipe is my Mama's spaghetti.
3. Something I eat that other people think is weird is putting jelly on my eggs and grits...it's seriously some good stuff. Also, I don't do this a lot, but I love putting peanuts in a coke. They taste so yummy.
4. My worst cooking disaster ever was whenI decided to make meatloaf when I was younger. I had this bright idea of cooking it on the stove top.
5. If I could only eat one flavor of ice cream the rest of my life it would be mint chocolate chip or Vermonty Python from Ben and Jerry's.
6. One food I hate and avoid at all costs is english peas...yuck! Just the sends me running the other way.
7. What is your favorite meal? Breakfast, lunch, or dinner? I'm a breakfast girl all the way. I could eat it three times a day and I love it when I have breakfast for dinner.
Go to Lauren's blog and fill this out...it's so much fun.