Friday, August 6, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday

So I decided to play along with Lauren's delicious fill in the blanks...



1. Today for breakfast I ate cinnamon toast with orange sauce. So stinkin' delicious.

2. My go to/never fail recipe is my Mama's spaghetti.


3. Something I eat that other people think is weird is putting jelly on my eggs and grits...it's seriously some good stuff. Also, I don't do this a lot, but I love putting peanuts in a coke. They taste so yummy.


4. My worst cooking disaster ever was whenI decided to make meatloaf when I was younger. I had this bright idea of cooking it on the stove top.

5. If I could only eat one flavor of ice cream the rest of my life it would be mint chocolate chip or Vermonty Python from Ben and Jerry's.

6. One food I hate and avoid at all costs is english peas...yuck! Just the sends me running the other way.


7. What is your favorite meal? Breakfast, lunch, or dinner? I'm a breakfast girl all the way. I could eat it three times a day and I love it when I have breakfast for dinner.

Go to Lauren's blog and fill this out...it's so much fun.

7 comments:

  1. I've never had grits before but I assume it's a similar idea to having an egg and jelly sandwich. yum! grape is the best :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Nicole from the Bingham Tribe, your blog is so cute I'm going to follow it! Please do me a favor and follow me back! Thanks!

    http://basicallyformyself.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peanuts in Coke? I'm not gonna lie - I do think that sounds a little crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. peanuts in a coke? what???? i'm curious how you came up with this. sounds interesting!

    xo
    {Lauren}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lauren...the peanuts and Coke is an old southern thing. My Maw-Maw and I used to do that sitting on the back porch of her house.

    Hana, I think you're one of my new favorite people. Egg and jelly sandwiches are amazing...and of course, it has to be grape jelly :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love breakfast foods so so much. It's ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What? Did you say mint chocolate chip? Mmmm, my favorite ice cream ever! :)

    ReplyDelete