Friday, August 20, 2010

Fill in the blank Friday :)

It's fill in the blank Friday over at Lauren's blog. If you want to play along, make sure you link it up :)




1. My favorite current TV show is The Big Bang Theory. I love that there is a group of people, albeit fictional people, that are dorkier and quirkier than I am. I think I'd fit in with that group just fine.

2. The TV character I can relate to most is honestly...well, I can relate to Rory Gilmore on some aspects of life, especially the school related stuff.

3. My life is like (fill in with TV show and why).... Gilmore Girls. Well maybe not really, but seriously, the insane things that happen within my family could really be written into the show quite well.

4. My all time favorite TV show is (doing the thinking man because this one is too hard) Doctor Who? Gilmore Girls? American Dreams? I just don't know.


5. A TV show that is ridiculously stupid, but I continue to watch is Doctor Who. It's sci fi. I love it though. The monsters are ridiculously cheesy, but the show has heart.


6. My favorite TV couple is well dang, I don't know. How about Rose and the Doctor.


7. One TV episode I could watch over and over again is the episode of Big Bang Theory either where they're singing "Soft Kitty"





or when Sheldon is in the ball pit.





Now it's your turn to play along :)

1 comment:

  1. Hah! I also like Big Bang Theory. So geeky and funny! :)

    ReplyDelete