Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I'm back!!!!

I'm excited to announce my return to the blogging world after finally completing my research paper! YAY!!! And...I've officially finished my first year of grad school. I am half way finished!


I have several adventures coming up, including going to San Diego with my wondermous friend Karen :D I can't wait to meet up with some super awesome people aka Kelsey. I'm so excited to see what this summer brings for me.


So in honor of finally having free time...I decided to waste a little time telling ya'll 100 things about me. It seemed like fun...so here goes nothing. PS: I got this idea from the lovely Sara.


1. I'm currently reading Dick Van Dyke's new autobiography.

2. I found a brown recluse at work today.

3. I'm paranoid that my bug bite on my ankle is from the spider.

4. I am addicted to Coke Icees.

5. I laugh in scary movies.

6. Mary Poppins, Sound of Music, The Little Mermaid and Love Actually are my favorite movies.

7. I do not like chick flicks, but I will watch them.

8. I am obsessed with the royal family.

9. I miss my dog, but I've come to accept putting him down was the best for him.

10. Bare Essentials Mineral Veil was the best makeup invention ever.

11. Well maybe after Great Lash Mascara.

12. I'm afraid I'll end up as an old lady that only has her books as her friends.

13. I need a magazine rack, but apparently no one carries them anymore.

14. I look like a white girl while doing Zumba, but in my mind I look like Shakira.

15. I think Taylor Swift and I would be friends in real life.

16. I make tons of lists.

17. I have a journal with all the movies I've watched and books I've read since the 11th grade.

18. I miss Georgia more than anyone will ever know.

19. One day I will move to Seattle...even if it's just to get the bug out of my system.

20. The cd on rotation in my car is Muse's Resistance.

21. Speak Now is in the cd player in my bathroom.

22. Yes, I listen to music while I shower.

23. Yes, I sing off key and dance.

24. I have been known to practice my dance and lip synching moves in front of the mirror.

25. If I could be anywhere, at the moment I'd like to be on the beach.

26. The Gulf of Mexico is my favorite swimming spot.

27. I'm currently craving Beachcomber's BBQ from St. Simons Island.

28. I'm double jointed in my toes.

29. I can make the cartilage in my nose pop.

30. I've had three concussions, that we know of.

31. All three were self inflicted...by accident, of course.

32. I had a tomato and Vidalia onion sandwich for dinner.

33. It was delicious and reminded me of home.

34. Smartfood white cheddar popcorn is my favorite snack.

35. I prefer Target over Walmart.

36. I am obsessed with Sanuk's yoga mat flip flops.

37. I don't want the second part of Deathly Hallows to come out.

38. It means that I'm old and the franchise is over with.

39. I want to learn Italian.

40. I am trying to get my tribal identification card.

41. My parents are my best friends.

42. This is a lot harder than I thought it was going to be.

43. I think St Louis has the worse radio stations in the nation.

44. 99x is my favorite radio station of all time.

45. I'm a believer.

46. I wish I had two different colored eyes like David Bowie.

47. I blame Ariel for me having such long hair.

48. I also wish I was bold enough to die it red.

49. I made a vow to myself that I wouldn't die my hair until I started going gray.

50. In August I'm donating my hair to locks of love.

51. MAC is my new makeup obsession.

52. I love Glee, but I think Season 1 was much better than Season 2.

53. I cannot wait to see The Hangover II.

54. I have a teddy bear named Cherry that has been run over by a train.

55. I still have her and she sits on my bed.

56. I talk to my parents at least once a day, every day.

57. I am trying to get someone to go speed dating with me, so I don't have do it by myself.

58. I always wonder what's wrong with me...

59. Mostly this comes from the fact that I've never had a boyfriend.

60. Or been kissed...but we won't dwell on that.

61. I want to get married at Christ Church in St. Simons Island.

62. One of my closest friends is having a baby boy in August. I can't wait to meet my Sweet Monkey.

63. My blog name comes from my cousin's nickname for me.

64. I think I may like tumblr better than blogspot.

65. I wish I had spunk like Hayley Williams.

66. My Paw-Paw's nickname for me is Dipstick.

67. He always tells me that I'm a quart low.

68. I feel strongly about finding a cure for ALS.

69. I am an Atlanta Braves girl.

70. I am not to admit that I love Twilight.

71. While I'm admitting loves, I love Doctor Who.

72. I should be cleaning my apartment instead of doing this.

73. The cleaning can wait another day.

74. I'm setting my alarm clock early to exercise.

75. I'm holding ya'll accountable for making it happen.

76. I'm a klutz.

77. My car's name is Rupert Rudy.

78. Rupert because it's red.

79. Rudy is short for Rudolph, since I got him close to Christmas.

80. I wanted a big red bow on my car when I got it.

81. It didn't happen.

82. Every year I go on vacation for my birthday.

83. One of these years, I'll finally be able to talk my parents into vacationing outside the US or Mexico.

84. One of my front incisors is false.

85. I got hit in the mouth by a car door in third grade.

86. I originally was going to be an accounting major.

87. Saturday tests turned me away from that.

88. Sometimes I think I missed my calling with forensic anthropology.

89. I never leave home without my insurance card, drivers license, or cash.

90. I think these facts about me are pretty boring.

92. I skipped 91 to see if anybody would notice.

93. Firefly is another one of my favorite shows.

94. I have a girl crush on Kate Winslet.

95. I want Kate Middleton's wardrobe.

96. I own way too many tshirts.

97. I need to be more grown up outfits.

98. I don't want to grow up.

99. Peter Pan made me realize I was getting older.

100. My favorite colors growing up were lime green and a sickly shade of orange.


Kudos if you've actually made it to the end.


XO
~E

3 comments:

  1. Yay for you being back, being done with your research paper and congrats on your first year done in grad school!! I can't wait till you are here in SD! :) yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I LOVED this! So many of those facts I can relate to. We're kinda the same person ;) I'm so glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. after living in salzburg, i can't watch sound of music without bawling from missing my city so much. but it's still one of my favorites too!

    ReplyDelete