Sunday, May 1, 2011

Quick update...

Hey ya'll! It's been quite awhile since I've last posted. Good news is, I'm almost done with my first year of grad school! ::happydance:: Once I finish this last week and research paper, I'll be back to my normal bloggy self. Anyways, I hope ya'll been having a great weekend full of lovely British Weddings and lovely spring weather.



PS: Hi to all my new followers :D


PPS: Since I've got summer coming up, anyone have any recommendations for some good books?

3 comments:

  1. ah! Congrats on being done with your school year! That's exciting that it's now summer for you! i still have another 2 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My life was a constant state of crazy during grad school! Congrats on finishing your firt year :)

    As far as book recs go, I have many! Have you read One Day by David Nicholls? Stolen: A letter to my captor by Lucy Christopher was also wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats with one year down!

    Book recs. Let's see. I loved and sobbed through "Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close" by Jonathan Safran Foer--Seriously moving read. I also liked "Shadow of the Wind" by Carlos Ruis Zafon. I am currently re-reading Jane Eyre and it's just as wonderful as always.

    Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete