Sunday, February 14, 2010

Love, Love, Love

Because I'm so original (picture eye-roll here), I'm doing a things I love post on Valentine's Day. It's just a short list because I could go on for ages about this...so here it goes...


I love snow...only because we only get it once in a blue moon in Georgia. I also love the fact that I have my own personal windmill in my backyard.

I love my family and friends, who without I would truly be nothing. They put up with all my quirks and they still love me.

I love books and there is nothing better than that new book smell.

I love the fact that I'm a dork and I'm okay with it.

I love this picture of the leg hitch...and I would love it even more if we got a trailer to go along with it. Okay, so apparently that picture was leaked and it's illegal to post it. Sad day.


I hope everyone has a Happy Valentine's Day. I'm not going to get all pathetic because I'm single...it's just like the Michael Buble song...I just haven't met you yet. Or if you feel all down and in a funk because you're alone, know that there is someone out there that loves you. It may not be "that" type of love, but who needs just one day of the year to show their love. Why not show it everyday? I love you all! Now I'm am done before I am consumed by sappiness.

1 comment:

  1. i heard those pictures were leaked but i'm happy we still got a chance to see them!
    and i love that michael buble song!! it's like my anthem, I just haven't met him yet =D

    ReplyDelete