Sunday, February 28, 2010

The epicness of Muse!

I love the band Muse. I'm pretty sure anyone who knows me can tell you that. I've been in love with them long before Stephenie Meyer said they were cool (not dissing Stephenie....but just stating the facts). You know when you find that band that just resonates in your soul...well Muse is that band for me. On Saturday, my bestie, the Alice to my Bella, the Smooch to my Goober, my partner in crime, Shannon and I went to see Muse with Silver Sun Pickups. The last time we saw Muse, they opened for U2. We thought that was epic...until this concert. I am one happy girl. I won't bore everyone with detailed pictures from every song, but here's a few...



My dearest Smoochie and I...acting serious for once.







There are no words to say how amazing last night was. I haven't had that much fun in ages. The boys of Muse totally brought there A game. There wasn't a song that I didn't sing my heart out or dance to. There are more up on my facebook if ya'll aren't sick and tired of Muse yet :)

4 comments:

  1. Concert ticket: 60 bucks. Shirt (which I didn't buy: 75 bucks. Parking: zero bucks. Dancing my ass off, sore obliques, thighs, calves, and headache, hearing loss, kicking guys next to us out because of my headbanging, frozen to my core, and living MUSE with every fiber of my being for an entire night with my best friend: PRICELESS! There are some things money can't buy, for everything else, there's life outside of MUSE (which isn't really life at all).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muse is awesome and I'm so jealous! Sounds like an awesome time!

    cute blog. 8)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Vanessa. If you ever get a chance, go see them. Tickets may be outrageous...but it was seriously one of the best nights ever :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw they were coming to my town soon. I was thinking of going so it's good to here they were amazing.

    ReplyDelete