Friday, January 13, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday!

Happy Friday ya'll! I hope ya'll have wonderful things planned for this weekend.

1. The last thing I ate was strawberries.


2. The last song I listened to was...that's a good question. I didn't listen to music today (it's been an off day). Although I did have "The Cave" by Mumford and Sons stuck in my head.


3. Using the letters in my name I can spell {Elyse}...Seely, Eels, Yes, Eyes...my brain isn't working today.


4. If I had to dress in one color for the rest of my life I would pick blue. I already have a lot of it in my closet. You can pretty much match it with anything.


5. If you were to look in my bag right now you'd find a bazillion things of chapstick, my wallet, medicine, a book, pens, a sticky note with reminders and one with song lyrics.

6. When I finish filling in the blanks I'm going to read some of my book and go to bed. Can you tell I cheated and I'm doing this on Thursday night instead of Friday?


7. My all time favorite song to dance to is...oh holy crow how am I supposed to choose? I dance to anything and everything! I love dancing to The Beastie Boy's "Brass Monkey", Elvis's "A Little Less Conversation", David Bowie's "Golden Years", basically anything from Katy Perry. Goodness, I could go on, and on.

PS: If you want to play along, you can find FITBF over here...

4 comments:

  1. Strawberries! Yum! And love that you cheated and wrote your post Thursday night. I do that all the time haha. Happy Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great songs :)
    I would have cheated too if I would have seen it on the computer instead of my phone last night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have had many days where everything I've worn was blue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your guest post today over at Organized Mess!

    ReplyDelete