Sunday, October 2, 2011

Fail...

So I kinda screwed up on this 10 day challenge thing, so here's days 4-7 and then tomorrow I'll post 8-10.


Day 4: 7 Wants



1. I want to feel comfortable in my own skin.
2. I want my Mama to get better.
3. I want to be able to stop second guessing myself.

4. I want to learn how to play a new song on my guitar.

5. I want to lose 10 pounds by the end of this year.

6. I want to try to blog at least 2x a week. Sometimes it just feels like a chore.

7. I want to learn how to say NO.

Day 5: Six Places



1. Seattle, Washington. It is by far one of my favorite places I have ever traveled to. In fact, I don't know if I should limit this to Seattle Washington, or just put Pacific Northwest. So many happy memories here.



Picture Via


2. London, England. Or in other words "Fundon". My trip when I turned 16 was cancelled, due to various reasons...but I've been an anglophile for as long as I can remember. I'm afraid if I visit, I may not come back.




3. Georgia. My home state. I love it so much. There is really something charming about it.



4. The Jersey Shore. I swear it is not as trashy as the tv show makes it seem. I've had some lovely summers spent there.



5. Amelia Island, Florida. This may be my new favorite place to vacation. Such a quaint island, with a lazy feel. One of the most relaxing places I've ever been.





6. Turino, Italy. It's wear my Great Grandma is from...well not technically there, but it's the closest big city. I would love to see her village and be able to spend time with my Italian cousins.




Day 6: Five Foods


1. Shrimp and Grits. Seriously, if you've never had them. Do it.

2. My Mama's spaghetti. Seriously, her homemade sauce is better than any restaurant's.
3. Icees. That counts as a food right?

4. Smart Food Popcorn...combined with an icee, it's like heaven.

5. My family super secret chocolate cake. SO STINKIN' GOOD.


Day 7: Four Books



Disclaimer...these are not necessarily my favorite books. But rather the last 4 books that I have read.



1. Lola and the Boy Next Door



2. Night's Child



3. Full Circle



4. Reckoning

No comments:

Post a Comment