Friday, August 5, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday!

It's been a while since I've done a FITBF and I've missed it so! I hope everyone is enjoying their Friday and has wonderful plans for the weekend.

1. My go to outfit for a dress-up occasion like a wedding is a June Cleaver type dress. I wore the most amazing one to my cousin's wedding and I looked like I stepped out of the 1950s. I love anything with a throwback look.

2. This week has flown by. I'm not ready to head back to St. Louis next Friday. Can't I just stay in Georgia forever?


3. When it's dinnertime and I'm feeling lazy I make breakfast for dinner. This usually includes eggs and grits, or pancakes.

4. My favorite pair of shoes is currently my zebra printed pair of Sanuks sidewalk surfers. They're super comfortable.

5. A random item that I own that is completely unnecessary, but that I could never part with are my stuffed animals from when I was little. I have memories attached to each one.

6. My favorite person is ... well I can't choose on this one. It's like asking to choose for me to choose between an icee or a banana milkshake.

7. If I were going to write my own blank it would say "What are you excited for this weekend?" and my answer would be...visiting my cousin in Charleston, SC.


If you want to play along, make sure you link up with Lauren's blog!

4 comments:

  1. Great post, I wouldn't wanna leave Georgia either (although I've never been).

    And Charleston, SC, ahhh, I've always wanted to go there. Hope you have an amazing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl.. I still have my childhood stuffed animals too. No shame!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh stuffed animals. I try to weed through them every so often and get ride of some but I just can't. I'm too attached so they sit in a chair in my room. & I totally still sleep with a big stuffed dog as my pillow. I'm a kid at heart. 8)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am a stuffed animal HOARDER. as far as i'm concerned, they all have feelings and would be devastated if i got rid of them. therefore, they stay.

    ReplyDelete