Thursday, July 7, 2011

There's No Place Like Home

Sorry I've MIA for a while. On the first of July I returned to my home land, aka the wonderful Peach state. I'm so excited to be home until the second week of August, but I'm already getting anxious that I'm not going to have enough time to do everything that I want to do. I do not like being home on a time limit. It just doesn't seem fair. But enough whining and complaining. I've decided to make a bucket list of what I want to do before I leave to start my second and final year of grad school. PS: I'm leaving on vacation not this Saturday, but the next. If you want a postcard email me at elysiepiecie{at}gmail.com.






Go to a laser show at Stone Mountain.

Get together with the lovely Jenn and go see Winnie the Pooh. Don't judge.


Drink as many Coke icees from Racetrac as is humanly possible.



Go to the lake and see my Aunt Patti and Uncle Jim for the day.



Read as many fun books as possible before I have to start reading the serious stuff for school.



Go to the Jersey Shore.



Not get sunburnt (I'm unusually pale for this time of year).



Not gain a bazillion lbs back (and actually lose some) while being at home.



Go to a Braves game.



See Harry Potter a bazillion times.



Go take pictures of "Mystic Falls" so I can show ya'll have close I actually live to it.



I'm trying my best to get together with all my friends and family before I leave, but for if I don't get to see you this time let me go ahead an apologize. I'm trying to spend as much time with my Mumsie Dearest and Daddy O as possible. I'll post as to why later, but I just feel like it needs to be done.




Well it's not much of a bucket list, but if ya'll think of something I should add, just let me know. And don't forget if you want a postcard send me your address or if I already have it, just leave a comment :D

3 comments:

  1. COKE ICEES!!! I can never get enough of them, YUM!

    Aren't you sooo excited for Harry Potter? SQUEEE!

    Have a fantastic time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. I love gas station diet cokes. they are the best.

    2. i love fun books. school books tend to be not fun (even though i'm an english lit major - you think they could assign something not completely boring every once in a while).

    3. i've been to one Braves game. & i loved it. but i'll admit: i love the atmosphere of baseball far more than the game itself.

    4. Harry Potter. there aren't really any words. because i'm a nerd and can't believe it's the end.

    good luck on your list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had me at Coke icees and Harry Potter!!!

    Have a lovely trip you Georgia Peach, you.

    xo

    ReplyDelete