Friday, June 17, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday!

It's Friday! YAY! Hopefully I will be in Washington DC in a couple hours hanging out with my lovely cousin, Laura. I'm so excited. In lieu of getting ready, I'm actually doing this. I'm a perpetual dawdler.

1. The last movie I saw was Midnight In Paris. I've got Dali in my head saying "rhinoceros".


2. I want to learn how to stop worrying. It's hard and the harder I try, the more I worry.

3. Surprises are okay. I don't really like them. I like planning surprises, but I don't like people surprising me.

4. The best accessory is a good pair of shoes. And I don't mean a nice pair of heels. I mean, cute, comfy shoes. If shoes aren't comfy, it ruins my day.

5. My favorite warm drink is apple cider. I even love the instant apple cider.

6. My favorite cold drink is a Coke Icee. Yum! Can't wait to go home for the summer and get my fix of Racetrac Coke Icees.

7. Currently loving Katy Perry. I've always loved her, but I'm on a high after going to her concert. Seriously ya'll, she is amazing. Stay tuned for a post...

I hope ya'll have a lovely weekend! If you want to play along, make sure you link up here. And a special little shout out to my new followers! ::waveshello::


PS: I leave ya'll with what is currently making me happy/sad/nostalgic...enjoy!



1 comment:

  1. I'm a big worrier too so I completely understand.

    Surprises. I love planning them. I love to be surprised but ONLY if I do not know it is coming. If I know there will be a surprise for me, I don't handle that well. At all.

    Mmm comfy shoes are the best!

    Love you! <3

    ReplyDelete