Friday, June 10, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday!

It's that time of the week again! If you want to play along, make sure you link up with the lovely Lauren's blog.

1. This weekend I'm going to play whirley ball with Kristina and some friends for her birthday and I'm excited to see how big of a fool I make out of myself.


2. My last vacation was going to San Diego in May.


3. My next vacation will be either visiting Washington DC next weekend (I'm hoping it works out) or going to Philly in July.


4. My favorite way to relax is with a good book by the pool. The combination of the two makes for a very happy Elyse.


5. When vacationing one should always leave room for randomness. I love finding little quirky places to go. Vacation shouldn't be rushed, it should be leisurely.

6. When vacationing one should never count calories. It's bad for the soul or something. Okay I stole this one from Lauren because it's too perfect.


7. The best part about a vacation is how you get to leave your regular life for a while. It's nice to have an escape.

PS: I'm leaving you with Katy Perry singing "Friday". This isn't from the concert I went to. Apparently I was too excited to hold my camera straight that night. More on that later...

2 comments:

  1. First, thank you for linking Whirlyball... it looks so fun! When are you going to be in Philly in July? I live like... a quick drive away from the city!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh a good book by the pool...the best day. Makes me miss the summers when I wasn't an adult with a job.

    ReplyDelete