Friday, June 3, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday!

So it's been a while since I've done one of these...if you want to play along, make sure you link up with Lauren's blog :D

I hope ya'll are having an amazing Friday and have a spectacular weekend!


1. I love Coke icees because...do I really need a reason? I mean they're a frozen version of Coke. And a 32 oz at Racetrak is $1.27. Seriously! That's cheap! I can afford to drink one every day.

2. A time that mama knew best was well, I am not sure. I'm an only child so I feel like I've always known her. Growing up she was always the perfect combination of mother and friend, and she still is.

3. My first kiss went a little like this ... well I wish I could answer this one, but honestly I can't. I'm 23 (almost 24) and I've never been kissed ::cringe::

4. My celebrity crush is oh, don't make me choose! I have so many of them. I did a post about it a while ago and I think they're still pretty true to my crushes. Just to name a few Rupert Grint, Rob, Tom Sturridge and David Tennant.

5. My splurge of choice would probably be on music. I'll buy albums upon albums and then go on a rampage and end up buying tons of concert tickets. Costly, but the memories are worth it.

6. My biggest accomplishment is moving to a far away city, all by myself. It's been quite the adventure with ups and downs, but I did it!

7. My dance jam of choice is oh, yet another one for me to be indecisive about! "Brass Monkey" is always a good one. So is Elvis's "A Little Less Conversation". At weddings I will be first in line when Cupid Shuffle comes on (don't judge). I'm always dancing...I never can sit still when there's music on.

3 comments:

  1. i can totally relate to #6!

    i canNOT sit still when music is on either. it's painful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moving to a city without anyone else you know is SO brave...and you'll be so much stronger for it :) I love music too! Hope you had a great weekend! xoxo {av}

    p.s. be sure to stop by and enter my fab Whiting & Davis giveaway--you could win a handbag worth over $200!

    ReplyDelete