Sunday, April 17, 2011

I'll Always Love You

Hey ya'll. I'm coming out of a school induced hiatus to share some sad news.



On Friday, my sweet puppy, Patches, had to be put down. My baby lived a good long life. I was blessed to have him for almost 16 years. If you're not an animal person, I don't expect you to understand, but this is one of the hardest things I've ever had to deal with. I feel like my heart has been ripped into two. I keep replaying this book in my head over and over, thinking about how true it truly is.

I love you Patches and I always will. I never knew how much a little furry creature could touch my heart. I'll never forget you.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about your pup. May he rest in piece. He was seriously a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still sending lots of love and prayers to you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry about your pup. I am an animal lover and it just breaks your heart when they are gone.

    ReplyDelete