Sunday, April 10, 2011

Hey Ya'll...

So I've written this post two times and somehow it keeps getting deleted from my page. Here's hoping the 3rd time is the charm.


I just wanted to give an explanation as to my absence the past week or so. I think this will sum it up...



Elyse's Month By The Numbers

3 classes

5 books to read

5 weekly response to write

5 huge papers to write including 1 research paper

1 presentation

1 stressed out me


Please pray for me this next month. I'm already having a hard time staying sane and we're barely into the month. I can't wait to have some free time on my hands because I miss ya'll. If you want to do a guest post just email me at elysiepiecie at gmail dot com. Oh and PS I've got a tumblr now :) http://elysiepiecie.tumblr.com


Until Next Time...


XO

~E

No comments:

Post a Comment