Friday, April 1, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday!

It's been a while since I've played along and I've really missed it. This Friday is a little bittersweet because it marks the end of Spring Break and my time back at home. But on the up side it is the beginning of April and there is barely a month left of school! Wooo hooo!

1. The best prank I ever pulled was oh goodness...I'm so horrible at pranks. The other day though, I did manage to put five french fries and a sweet n' low in the back of my bestie Lauren's hoodie. It was great. One even fell out and I managed to convince her it had fallen from the ceiling where I had been throwing them before. I think it's sad that people would think I'd actually do something like that...hehe.



2. The best prank ever pulled on me was nothing. I don't think anyone has ever really pulled a prank on me. Haha, that just means I'm asking for it.

3. A day without a good attitude is a day wasted. This seems like a cheesy answer, but I don't like it when I waste a day being in a foul mood.

4. The most important things in life are free. Seriously. Family and friends don't cost a dime and they're the people I couldn't survive without.

5. I dream of one day of getting married and having a family. It'll happen some day, eventually...right?



6. I dread waking up when I don't have enough sleep. I also dread failure. And the idea that I'm not liked by people.

7. A discovery I made this week was that the Margaret Mitchell House museum is technically not a house, but an apartment building. She lived on the bottom floor in a teenie apartment. It should be called the Margaret Mitchell apartment building.

I hope ya'll have an amazing, fun filled Friday! If you want to play along, make sure you link up with Lauren's blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment