Friday, March 4, 2011

TGIF!

1. The phrase or punctuation I overuse most is ellipses. I love them. I'm not sure when my obsession began, but they're definitely overused in my typing.

2. Today I am thankful it is Friday. I'm so happy that I get to sleep in tomorrow morning.

3. My best friend isn't just one person. I've got a handful of best friends. I love them all and couldn't live without them. They definitely keep me sane.

4. A quirky thing about me is oh goodness...what isn't quirky about me? I have an obsession with even numbers, I'm double jointed almost everywhere (especially in my feet), I don't like my food to touch.

5. This weekend I am going to sleep in, do homework, work on some posts, have some long overdue skype dates, do some "fun" reading, and just generally take it easy.

6. Something that worries me is what people think of me. It's a constant worry that I can't be myself around certain people because of the fear of rejection.

7. On my night stand you would find my glasses and case, alarm clock, lamp, box of tissues, UGA journal where I keep all my lists, hair clip, bracelet, coaster, Diet Coke, my little manicure set, contacts, and Bare Minerals and my MAC blush (I'm dawdling and doing this while I'm supposed to be getting ready for work).

If ya'll decide to play along, make sure you link up with Lauren's blog!

2 comments:

  1. I don't like my food to touch either! Sometimes it's okay, like if turkey and mashed potatoes are next to each other. Then the gravy can co-mingle. But if the gravy touches the corn... watch out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. I'm totally double jointed in my toes...it freaks people out!!

    ReplyDelete