Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Howdy!

Hey ya'll! I've been in such a homework rut and my poor blog has been neglected. Keep an eye out for a couple of guest posts I have scheduled.

Anywho, I'd like to take a second to tell you about my other blog. It's called "The Incredible Shrinking Elyse" and it's all about my weightloss journey. Today, my sorority sister and dear friend, Karen, has taken the time to write an inspiring post about her weight loss journey over there. You can view it here...
Thanks for being patient with me and my lack of updates lately. I hope ya'll are have an fantabulous Tuesday.


PS: Since I'm wearing a Beatles tshirt today, I feel like I should share some Beatles love with ya'll.


3 comments:

  1. Loooove those Beatles! Good luck with all the school work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been a terrible blogger lately.. join the club!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the comment & the follow. =) Your blog is so adorable. I'm gonna follow you right now.=)

    ReplyDelete