Saturday, March 26, 2011

10 Questions!

I got tagged from the lovely Mel from Perfect Peace...Thanks ma'am!

1. What is your dream job? I have tons of dream jobs, since I day dream a lot. I would love to be able to work with Native Americans and build a relationship between them and museums. I would love to work out in Washington state, preferably the Seattle area for a few years...just to get that bug out of my system. If not, I want to stay in the South, near my family. I would also like to be a stay at home mama for a while. My Mama did this until I was in 1st grade and I cherish those memories.



2. What is your favorite drink? Hands down, a Coke Icee from RaceTrac. In fact, I'm drinking one right at this moment.

3. What is your most important beauty secret?
Washing my face. I had acne problems growing up and have been through three rounds of Accutane. I was told yesterday that I had beautiful skin and I did one of those internal fist pumps of happiness.



4. If you had an all-expense paid vacation to go anywhere, where would you go? Could it just be a round trip around the world? I would love to go back to Seattle, but Great Britain is my big travel goal.




5. If a genie popped up right now, what would your three wishes be?
1. To make me a more confident person.


2. To solve all my friends and family's problems.


3. Happiness.



6. If you could only have one type of food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Oh goodness, this is hard, but it would probably be Italian. I never get sick of it.



7. What one talent do you wish you had? If I could sing, I'd be so stinkin' happy. I like to describe my singing voice as a dying cow. It's that horrible. But when I go out for karaoke, I like to think that I have enough enthusiasm to make up for it.

8. Who is your biggest celebrity crush?
I have a lot of celebrity crushes and it varies from day to day. At the moment, I'm totally enamored with RPatz again. Seriously, those interviews for Water For Elephants make me so happy.

9. If you could look into the future, would you?
I would like to say yes, but I'm scared to see what it holds. I think I would like to see if I end up finding my other half and if I was truly happy, but I'm afraid that I would stress out about the future if I knew what it was. I'm also one of those people who can't stand flipping to the last page of the book to see what the ending is...why ruin the surprise ending? Half of the fun is the journey to get to it.



10. What made you start a blog? I had a lot of internet friends who were doing it and I wanted to document my college graduation trip with my bestie J. I thought it was a great way to relieve stress and start a new hobby. I'm so grateful for the people I have met through blogging. I love ya'll!



Tag! You're it! Want to play along?
Kelsey - Eat, Drink, Be a Tourist


Emily - Daily Eday


Kate - Kismet & Kate

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute. And I totally agree on RPatz. I love your blog so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mel, you're so sweet :) You're blog isn't too shabby either...hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is cute! I love this! I love your three wishes a lot.

    ReplyDelete