Friday, February 11, 2011

TGIF!

This week has been one of those where you just want to hide under the rock. I really do thank God that it is Friday, because I've been struggling to finally get to the weekend!


1. The TV show/website that I watch/read that I would be embarrassed to tell anyone about is I'm not embarrassed by anything I watch or read. That's one thing I'm not ashamed of. I love finding people who read the same trashy magazines as I do and who share a love for cheesy British sci fi.


2. An item of clothing that is worn and torn but that I love far to much to throw away is well, I don' have them anymore, but it was a pair of moccasins. I wore those suckers to death. I even kept them after my big toe went through the bottom of them. Sadly, I realized I couldn't get the sole repaired and threw them out after hanging on to them for a couple of years.

3. My grocery store impulse buy is orange tic tacs. I can eat the entire thing in one gulp...they're so good. Oh and the fruity mentos too.


4. Something I do at work to pass time that I wouldn't want my co-workers to know about is well, I work in a small space so they pretty much know my every move. But usually I write a million sticky notes of things I should do, but know I never will.

5. One thing in my life that I could give up, but never will is my television. I've recently learned that I can live without it. My tv broke this Monday and all I get is the sound. It's been nice, not getting distracted, however I miss it. So I'll never give it up.

6. A little indulgence that I have is a really good book. You can never have too many of those.


7. The junk drawer/area in my house is the right cabinet in my entertainment center.


If you want to play along, make sure you go to Lauren's blog and link up!

2 comments:

  1. My grocery store impulse buy is Extra Polar Ice gum! I can easily chew a 15-pack in a few hours - yikes!

    ReplyDelete