Friday, February 11, 2011

Share the love!

Sometimes things get so heavy in life that it's hard to see where you're going. You get wrapped up in your own personal problems and kind of forget about what's going on with everybody else in this world. It's times like these that a little simple reminder to pay it forward is nice. I got this idea from the amazing Vanessa. What's going on, is we're taking the initiative to start an epidemic...and epidemic of happiness and love and all that mushy stuff. And yes, I am laughing at myself because I know that sounds absolutely cheesy. But here's the thing, love and kindness are contagious. So to help spread the love, I promise to send a couple of ya'll something. Whether it be a card with a silly something stuck in it or something crafty, I promise to pass something on to you, if you in turn promise to pass on a little piece of happiness to others.
All you have to do is comment and I'll add your name to my list of people to send something too.

Because remember people, all you really need is love...

4 comments:

  1. I think this is a great idea.. and I agree that kindness and happiness are contagious! That's why I do my best to smile at everyone.. even if it makes me look crazy sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this over at Vanessa's too and I think I may have to definitely do this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you've decided to take part in this with me! 8)

    ReplyDelete