Thursday, February 10, 2011

Mushy Songs...

So it's almost Valentine's Day and I feel like it's the one day of the year that I can listen to mushy songs and not feel guilty about it. Okay, I do listen to mushy songs all the time, but that's just a secret between you and me. Anywho, this is my Valentine's Day playlist...

Michael Buble -- Just Haven't Met You Yet




Taylor Swift -- Love Story




Muse -- Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You




Taylor Swift -- Enchanted




Matt Nathanson -- Bent/Such Great Heights



Eric Clapton -- Wonderful Tonight




Ewan McGregor -- Your Song (yes, I'm well aware it was sung by Sir Elton John first)




Foo Fighters -- Everlong




Boys Like Girls -- Hero/Heroine




Cheap Trick -- I Want You To Want Me




Iron & Wine -- Flightless Bird, American Mouth (my ultimate sappy song, despite what the lyrics really mean)




What is on your Valentine's playlist?

5 comments:

  1. Would you believe I've never seen Moulin Rouge? But I srsly just swooned over that music video! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Michael Buble and that song and that video! HE'S AMAZING! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know another wonderful song from Moulin Rouge is "Come What May." That song is filled with so much love it actually made me cry. I planned to have it as my wedding song, but seeing as I never had a wedding I was unable to use it. Maybe if Eric and I have our big wedding one day, I will dance to that song with him :). Check it out, you probably already know it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh i need to watch moulin rouge again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love these songs!!!!! I listen to mushy songs all the time. I'm mushy, I can't help it. 8)

    & Moulin Rouge? LOVE that movie. LOVE.

    ReplyDelete