Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I'm just being honest...

I got this little thing from Kelsey from Eat, Drink, Be a Tourist. I love filling out things and I thought this was a good way to be honest with myself. So here goes nothing...





I am... a 23 year old who still does not feel grown up. I hope that never changes.

I want... to be happy. My ultimate goal in life is to be happy in all that I do.

I have... the world's best parents. We have our ups and downs, but no matter what, I that I'm loved.

I wish... that one day I'll see myself for who I really am and be comfortable in my own skin.

I hate... that I worry all the time.

I fear... being alone for the rest of my life.

I search... the beauty in all situations. Or at least that something I try to do.

I wonder... about my future. What am I going to do once I graduate from grad school?

I regret... a few things that happened in high school. Girls can be catty and I didn't have to react.

I love... all things British.

I ache... to be loved.

I always... worry, even when I don't need to be.

I usually... am smiling. People always comment on how I have a smile on my face.

I am not... going to answer this one, because I can't think of a good answer.

I dance... to anything and everything. Dancing makes any moment better.

I sing... very loudly and often. Singing and dancing make my life complete.

I never... think I'm good enough. My 8th grade math teacher had the saying "Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better, and your better is best." It's stuck with me and I don't know when my better is best.

I sometimes... laugh at inappropriate situations.

I cry... when I get frustrated.

I am not always... happy, even though I say I am.

I lose... my sanity every weekend while doing homework.

I am confused... by the state of the world.

I need... to focus on doing homework at the moment. But, in the long run, I need to work on myself.

I should... stop being afraid to disappoint others and live my life for myself.




2 comments:

  1. if it weren't for a 3 year age difference and that we're from different parts of the country then I swear we could be twins. we're so alike it's scary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you posted your list. And you're right, we are totally in the same place right now it seems. If you ever need a email buddy, feel free to shoot me a note. It's always more fun to go through things when you have a friend. xo

    ReplyDelete