Sunday, February 27, 2011

Handwritten

I found this little game over at Oh, Mishka and was tagged by the lovely Kelsey and decided it looked like fun. Here's how you play:

Answer the following questions on a piece of paper...

1. What’s your name / blogger name?
2. What’s your blogs URL?
3. Write, “The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog”.
4. Favorite quote?
5. Your favorite song?
6. Your favorite band / singers?
7. Anything else you want to say?
8. Tag 3 bloggers to participate.





I love looking at other people's handwriting. I also like seeing how mine has evolved over the years. I find I make small changes every couple of years. I hope ya'll decide to play along. Let me know if you do.

3 comments:

  1. Look how flippin' cute your handwriting is! I'll have to try this out but I'll warn you, mine is sloppy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definately going to try this!! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I won a printing contest in 4th grade, and it's all gone downhill from there, ha! My handwriting is LOUSY! :D

    Thank you for the birthday wishes last week!

    ReplyDelete