Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Everything Old is New Again...

My love for Panic at the Disco was strong, way back when, when they had an exclamation point in their name. I've seen them three times in concert, but the last time, I kind of broke up with them. I decided that there were way too many kids there (a sign that I'm getting old) and their music wasn't like it used to be. The next thing I new, instead of going back for a new album, they all went separate ways...yet somehow PATD still survived (kind of what Paramore is going through now). Flash forward to now. PATD has a new video out and I'm kind of obsessed with it. Yes, it's morbid, but I love the steampunkishness of it. And yes, I may have made the word steampunkishness up. Anyways, for your viewing pleasure, here is Panic at the Disco's new song "The Ballad of Mona Lisa".


2 comments:

  1. I use to love me some Panic! I had not heard this song though...lovesit!!

    Very Steampunkish!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this song and the video just makes it so much more enjoyable. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete