1. I wish I had a puppy. I miss my doggy, but it wouldn't be fair to the dog if I got one at the moment. I'm not in my apartment enough to give it all the love it needs and deserves.
2. Yesterday was my Friday. I treated to myself to a filet mignon, spent oodles of money at Barnes and Noble, and went and saw a movie with my friends from work. It was pretty great.
3. Today I am having a lazy day. Now that my semester is over, I'm not quite sure what to do with myself.
4. Tomorrow I will go get sushi for lunch with friends, return something at the mall, go grocery shopping, make gingerbread, and go to a Christmas party.
5. Maybe if we have time I'll get finish up my Christmas cards, if you want one email me your address.
6. Someday I will love myself for who I am.
7. I love knowing that I'll be going back home to Georgia in a week. I'm so ready to spend the holidays with all the people I love.
Make sure you link up with Lauren's Blog if you want to play along...come on, you know you want to.