Friday, December 10, 2010

It's that time of the week again...



1. I wish I had a puppy. I miss my doggy, but it wouldn't be fair to the dog if I got one at the moment. I'm not in my apartment enough to give it all the love it needs and deserves.

2. Yesterday was my Friday. I treated to myself to a filet mignon, spent oodles of money at Barnes and Noble, and went and saw a movie with my friends from work. It was pretty great.


3. Today I am having a lazy day. Now that my semester is over, I'm not quite sure what to do with myself.

4. Tomorrow I will go get sushi for lunch with friends, return something at the mall, go grocery shopping, make gingerbread, and go to a Christmas party.


5. Maybe if we have time I'll get finish up my Christmas cards, if you want one email me your address.

6. Someday I will love myself for who I am.

7. I love knowing that I'll be going back home to Georgia in a week. I'm so ready to spend the holidays with all the people I love.

Make sure you link up with Lauren's Blog if you want to play along...come on, you know you want to.

4 comments:

  1. And the people who love you are SOOOOOOOOO ready to see you! My "You're the Alice to my Bella" ornament is front and center on my tree :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great answers!!

    going home is always the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. #6...I feel like I'm striving to be a better this and a better that. Agreed...when will I be happy with what/who I am? Have a fantastic weekend! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have a dog and still want a puppy!

    ReplyDelete