Friday, December 3, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday!!!




1. Holiday spirit puts a little glowing light in my heart. I love the warm fuzzies I get this time of year. It's not only the receiving of presents that makes me happy (because I'd be lying if I said that they didn't), but I love seeing the looks on people's faces when I give them something. I also love all the family and friend time. And I absolutely love when things like this happen.

2. The holidays are incomplete without moving the mouse on the advent calendar, having my dad move the letters on Noel around to make it spell Leon instead, watching Love Actually with Mama, having my annual Christmas party with Paw-Paw, doing something crafty with Smoochie, and singing Christmas Carols off key and very loudly.


3. My favorite things to do around the holidays is making presents and wrapping them. I love to wrap gifts. I also love all the time I get to spend with Mama and Daddy O.


4. A holiday tradition my family and I have is ...well there are a lot of traditions. I love that my grandparents come over to open presents with us on Christmas morning and to have our once-a-year special breakfast. I also love the Christmas party where it just my Paw-Paw and me.


5. Holiday music is awesome, as long as I don't get an overload of it.

6. This year, I'll be celebrating Christmas on Christmas Eve, since Daddy O has to work. He's working so some of the younger parents can be with their young children on Christmas day.


7. Holiday wish list Tons of stuff...mostly from Etsy. And a leather jacket from Fossil...I doubt that one is going to happen.


If you play along make sure you link up with Lauren's blog. Oh and PS...I made a button! I'm kind of proud of myself since I'm basically illiterate when it comes to stuff like that.

1 comment:

  1. i love wrapping presents too!!!

    cute blog, btw :)

    ReplyDelete