Monday, December 6, 2010

Favorite Songs

I love Christmas! All the lovely feelings of warm fuzziness. This time of year is just magical. So to kick off the holiday season, I thought I'd share some of my favorite Christmas songs with ya'll. I no particularly order, here we go...

"I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas"


"Happy Christmas (War is Over)" The real video is the link...it's not allowed to be embedded. The real video is also pretty graphic at points. But if you just want to hear the song, here it is.


"All My Bells Are Ringing" Won't somebody take my heart wherever they go?

"Christmas is all Around" This is from my all time favorite movie, Love Actually. PS: The video can be a little raunchy. So be warned.


"Santa Claus is Coming to Town"


"Chanukah Song" For all my Jewish friends out there...I love Adam Sandler. Oh and be forewarned, proceed with caution...it is Adam Sandler we're talking about. ;)

PS: Here are the links to the 2nd version (scroll to the 36 sec.mark) and 3rd version.

"I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas"


"All I Want for Christmas" Random note...my Aunt Patti thinks Mariah is my doppleganger. I can kinda see it in the video, but not usually. Haha, it's probably because it's so pixelated.


"O Holy Night"


"No Place Like Home for the Holidays"


"Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas" Yet again, I can't embed. But here's the link. It must be the Judy Garland version.


"Little Drummer Boy/Peace on Earth" I love Bing and Bowie.


I hated this song when I was little because it's so slow...that's why I feel like it deserves a place on my favorite list. And please ignore the quality of the video. I had to pick this one because it was the version I hated when I was little.


This is just the tip of the iceberg...I could go on for days and days. What songs would make it on your favorite list?

1 comment:

  1. These are some good ones! Loved you post on Operation Nice!

    http://missbandhustle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete