Friday, November 12, 2010

It's the most wonderful time of the week...


So it's been a while...homework and work has me swamped, but everyone has a little time for FILL IN THE BLANK FRIDAY! If you want to play along, make sure you link up with Lauren's blog.


1. The most spontaneous thing I've ever done is when I decided to apply to grad school in St Louis. I know, it should be something with adventure, but I just applied thinking I wouldn't get it. Look at me now.

2. The best gift I've ever received was a picture collage that my Paw-Paw made for me. It's the only gift that has ever made me cry.

3. A time that I was truly and genuinely surprised was when I had the revelation that I can't fix everything. Not a fun suprise, but it was one of those light bulb moments.


4. I can't leave the house without my drivers license and insurance card...I feel like they must be on me at all times.


5. My favorite day of the week is Monday because that's usually when I have a little free time to relax before my 4 pm class. Lately, I've been thinking Friday.

6. Something that can always make me laugh is thinking about my family and friends and all the gooberish times we've had together.

7. My perfect day would include sleeping in and not having a single drop of homework to do. It'd also involve spending time with my friends and snuggling up with a book.

2 comments:

  1. i'm glad you can't leave the house without your ID and insurance card. i am ashamed to say that i have done this probably 100 times. i think i'm tempting fate and it's not a good idea! yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't even have an insurance card! Is that sad? Being affiliated with military, when we need medical it's just SSN and bam, healthcare! And my drivers license...yeah still in my maiden name and from the random state of Florida. I secretly pray I don't get pulled over everyday :)

    And applying to grad school spontaneous is amazing! I'm so proud of you!!

    ReplyDelete