Friday, November 19, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday - Thanksgiving Edition


1. My Thanksgiving plans this year will include eating tons of food, all diets are off. I'm really excited to go to my aunt's house on the lake and hanging out with family.


2. My favorite Thanksgiving was...this is a tough one. I kind of liked last year's because everyone was together. I'm sad that my Daddy O has to work this Thanksgiving and my cousin and his new wife won't be able to fly home for it.

3. My signature Thanksgiving dish is ...I don't make any, I'm just the taste tester. I think this year, my Mama is going to let me help with the family guarded gravy. Seriously, no one knows the recipe except for a couple of family members.

4. My favorite Thanksgiving food is the yummy dressing. For ya'll that don't know, it's totally better than stuffing.

5. Thanksgiving free association! Colin, Macys parade, Santa (I know him!), the lake, turkey, dressing, wars over the last piece of jellied cranberry sauce...

6. Thansgiving is one of my favorite times to be with my family. I love the hint of fall in the air. It officially marks the beginning of the holiday season and means that I get to spend even more time with my family :)


7. I am thankful for my family and friends. Without them I would be nothing. They help me be a better me and accept me for who I am. Thank you to each and every one of you. I love ya'll.


If ya'll want to play along, make sure you link up with Lauren's blog. PS: Sorry for the lack of posts...it's been super busy and it's just no fun not having a camera.

4 comments:

  1. loved this post. thanksgiving is the bomb! and no need to apologize for lack of posts- at least i can keep up with your hilariousness on twitter all day :)

    happy friday!

    and i just had to edit this: my verification word was supereb. how cool is that?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I make dressing instead of stuffing!!!! I love Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to have you home!!! Love you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss having Thanksgiving with my parents in brother and sister at home. This year, Eric's family is coming out for Thanksgiving, but my sister and her family are in Virginia and my mom and dad are flying to Italy to see Tyler. It's sad growing up and being apart. Hold on to that as long as you can...trust me I'm still trying to figure out how to get my family back together. :)

    ReplyDelete