Sunday, October 24, 2010

Just Another Manic Monday...




You know how people dread Monday's? Well, I kind of of love them. I mean don't get me wrong, I love to sleep in on the weekends, but Monday's are a fresh start.


All weekend, but really on Sunday, I slave away over homework. It consumes my life. But by Monday, I have it all done and I have a couple of hours to relax before my first class at 4 pm. It's that wonderful feeling of relief and accomplishment. I may be freaking out by the end of day when I realize I have another week of yucky homework to do...but those few hours of doing nothing is total bliss. They help me get through the week.


What's your favorite day of the week?


PS: Sorry for the lack of posts lately...homework has been heavy and my digital camera is currently in route to be repaired...so no fun pictures for a while :(

3 comments:

  1. Friday has to be my favorite day of the week. It's kind of the opposite for me. I'm busy doing things all week long that by the time friday afternoon around 3 rolls around and I have time to myself. I don't do homework, I just hang out getting ready for a fun, and usually busy, weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very odd, but my favorite day of the week is Wednesday. I delegate every day of the week to class or the loads of homework I have, and Wednesdays are the day for cleaning and running errands. Though this doesn't sound like much fun, it is to me. I'm stuck in the house most of the time so Wednesdays are my day to get out and do the things I've needed to do. I guess second to Wednesdays will have to be Fridays (when Eric is home) because we usually order pizzas and have movie night so I put my homework aside.

    (BTW) I noticed today is Sunday...did you write this thinking it was Monday because I have felt like it was Monday ALL DAY LONG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, I posted the post I had for Monday on Sunday, and the I had for Sunday...well I guess I'll just post it later on.

    ReplyDelete