Friday, October 8, 2010

Happy Friday!


1. The first thing I do in the morning to start my day is turn of the alarm clock then run to my phone to turn off its alarm. I always set two alarms because I'm paranoid like that.

2. Today I wish I was staying home to work on this homework. Seriously, I know I've been complaining a lot lately, but I've got two papers, two presentations and over 500 pages to read for one class.


3. If I had an extra $100 in my bank account I would go to Goodwill and have fun. I'd also go to Vintage Vinyl and get some records I've had my eye on.


4. Tomorrow I will be doing homework. Yuck. But I'm taking an hour out of the day to go to Goodwill. I may not have an extra $100 to spend, but I can make $20 stretch...right?


5. Two things that don't go together is being sleepy and trying to read theory. It equals an instant nap, no matter what.

6. Something I can never pass up at the grocery store is going down the book and magazine aisle. I may not always buy something, but I do spend a good five to ten minutes looking at everything.


7. The last time I tried something new was when I tried Winsor Pilates this week. I think I'm in love.

Make sure you go and link up with Lauren's blog if you play along. I hope ya'll have a Happy Friday!!

1 comment:

  1. Winsor Pilates totally changed my life in high school! I miss being able to do the 60 minutes super hard core one....dang baby bump

    ReplyDelete